Tuesday, December 16, 2008

International Cusine

International Cusine was one of my favorites courses that I took to learn to cook. I had an excellent teacher. He taught me to cook a lot of recipes. The recipes included one appetizer, the main plate and the desert. Also he gave me some tips for cooking delicious meals and deserts. This course was expensive because the ingredients that we used to cook were very expensive. International Cusine require to use different kinds of appliances to cook like big oven, special skillets, pots and pans, etc. I like to cook and I really enjoy when I do this.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

I didn't know you were talented in cooking as well as decorating. If I had known, I would have asked you to cook for the class every day. Just kidding! Enjoy the holidays in Colombia!