Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Wizard of Oz

Today I finished to read the book called The Wizard of Oz. I remember watched the movie when I was child, but I never read the book before. This book is really good for me, because I don't like to read a lot. This book is make for children, that's means easy to read. The letter's book is enough big to read and the book has some pictures to keep the attention of the reader. I liked a lot to read this book and I am very happy because I understand the story. I don't understood the meaning of all the worlds, but I got the idea of the story. I want to continue reading books like this. I think that it is a good progress for me.

3 comments:

MARISSA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MARISSA said...

You should rent the movie again. I love to watch the Wizard of Oz when it's on television.

Elaine Soffer said...

The author wrote a whole series of books that continue the story of Dorothy and her friends. If you liked the first one, you might enjoy the others too.