Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer and Winter Days

The days are beautiful in Summer. People like to go out and shared in family and friends. They like to do barbecues, drink some beers and play diferents games.
I like wake up early and see the sunlight. I like to wear light clothes and sandals. I absolutely love Summer time. On the other hand, I dont like cool whater, the days in Winter are long and dark. In Winter there are two things I like. I like wear boots, hats, scarfs and coats and I like go to ski. I dont like go out to much, I think I shoud enjoy more the Winter time.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

I also enjoy the warm weather more than the winter. I've been noticing that already the days are getting shorter. I'm trying not to get depressed about it. The fall is pretty in New York. We have the beautiful trees to look forward to.