Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chocolates

Chocolates are very popular in the world. They are mading with cocoa. People from all over the world like to eat chocolate and to drink hot chocolate. We can find many clasess of chocolate such as black and white chocolate. People add inside the chocolate sweet, nuts, rice, etc. Also chocolates are using like a gift for special occasions such as birthdays, valentine's day, mother's day, etc. We can find chocolates with different figures like squard, circle, heart, etc. Additionally, chocolates give energy to our body. I don't like to eat a lot of chocolate, but I know a lot of people who like chocolate and they eat these almost every day.

2 comments:

MARISSA said...

Yes, I really love chocolate. They say a little dark chocolate is good for you. It contains anti-oxidants which our bodies need.

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm one of those people you're talking about. I NEED my chocolate!