Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Parade in Manhattan

This parade is very popular every year in Manhattan. People from all over the boroughs came to see it. The parade ran straight up 6 Ave. This started 7 o'clock at night. There are many sponsors who participant this day. I was there this friday, but I didn't see anything interesting. I was waiting for something exciting. The idea to go the parade is to see the costumes, their are the main attraction. I didn't enjoy the parade. I think the problem was that we was walking in the parade. I prefer get a place to see the parade because I can see all the different costumes. When I was walking I saw some costumes but I didn't see a lot of of them. Another problem was we went there late. That's not good because we lost everything. Also there are a lot of people. I was very hot. After that we went to a night club. At the end we came back home very late because the train took long time to leave and the train was very full. I don't know if I want to come back to see the parade again.

3 comments:

MARISSA said...

Usually, people who go to the parade have a good time...maybe next year.

Eleni said...

I never be there.I WILL BE NEXT YEAR.

Elaine Soffer said...

I've never gone to the parade because I don't really like big crowds. I can see what you mean about seeing less interesting costumes if you are walking as opposed to watching. I'm sorry you were disappointed.