Thursday, November 6, 2008

Traveling

Traveling is the best pleasure of the life. People can travel by air, by sea, by train and by car. Most people enjoy traveling. However a lot of people have many motives to travel such as business travel, vacations, honey moon, etc. In many occsasions traveling is an opportunity to be with family and with friends. Also people travel when they have special occasions like a honey moon, birthdays, marriage, etc. There is many reasons to travel. There a lot of places to travel around the world and a lot of beaches, mountains, lakes, rivers, volcanes, etc to visit. Also we can travel in each season. I enjoy when I travel and I want to travel all my life.

3 comments:

Eleni said...

I love to travel too.I like to visit differnt place and to see differnt people round me!!!!!!!

Elaine Soffer said...

I am a big fan of traveling too. As soon as I come back from one vacation, I'm thinking of my next destination!

MARISSA said...

Yes, traveling is fun and exciting.