Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Television

The Television was created as informative media and entertainment. There are a lot of programs to wasch in television everyday. Programs such as movies, shows, sports, news, videos, etc. For me it is very important wasching TV at list two hours everyday. I love it. Also I like to have a big TV to wasch movies. I write about that because just righ now I don't have television. I canceled the cable, so I am very bored. I don't know what happend but I should have the normal chanels because before I got the cable I had it. I guess the people from cable vision disconnected my other antenna. Tomorrow I am going to try fixing this problem. Also I need the television to sleep. It helps me when I go to the bed and let down.

3 comments:

MARISSA said...

Watching certain kinds of programs in English can improve your listening skills, and they are enjoyable.

Eleni said...

The T.V helps a lot everybody to learn.I thing it is good Idea to listening the news.

Elaine Soffer said...

Life without TV! That's tough to survive for more than a few days. I hope you get the antenna hooked up soon. How are you living without your home improvement shows?