Thursday, November 20, 2008

Coffee

The coffee is one of more pleasant beverages in the world. Production and comercialization of coffee are a big global industry. Colombia and Brazil are the biggest producer of coffee in South America. Nowadays we can find a lot of beverages make with coffee as cappuccino, expresso, ice coffe, etc. Also we can find cakes make with coffee. Coffee comes in many presentations as coffee beans and powder coffee. Additionally, we can get instant coffee. People use to take coffee with milk or cream. I like coffee but I don't drink so much coffee. Sometimes I drink coffee when I don't want to sleep or when is cool weather.

3 comments:

preet said...

I love to drink coffee.I can't wake up and do anything without coffee.

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm an unusual American. I never drink coffee. It makes me feel a little sick, and if I drink it at lunch time, I'm awake all night. Your country is lucky there aren't many people like me, or the economy would go downhill!

Eleni said...

I really need everyday coffee.l love to drink coffee.