Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fashion

Today I want to talk about fashion. I love fashion and I think all women in the world like fashion. When you talk about fashion you talk about colors, styles, designs, fabrics, etc. All these elements together create fashion. Also, fashion is not only clothes. It is a combination of clothes, shoes, hats, gloves, bags and jewelry. All them compliment fashion. In addition, fashion changes every season. The designers create new collections for each season. The seasons inspire the designers to make new clothes for each occasion. The occasion can be formal and casual. I hope fashion for this winter will be innovative.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

As you can tell by how I dress, I'm not very interested in fashion. When I look at the magazines or new styles from designers, I just think, "How can real people wear these clothes?" I know I'm in the minority of women, though.