Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home Depot Expo

Hi everybody, yesterday I went to Home Depot Expo to get ideas for my home. I started looking the tile for the bathroom. I like big square tile for the wall in the shower and I like ceramic tile for the floor. Also I was looking for the sink and the bathtub for the bathroom. I would like to have a jacuzzi bathtub in the bathroom, but it is very expensive. After this I went to the kitchen session. I know what kind the cabinet I want for the kitchen. I want hard wood cabinets and cherry color. Now I need to find the right countertop. I want granite countertop. The granite I saw yesterday is very expensive, but the color is perfect with the cabinets. I'm not sure with the tile for the kitchen. I have to keep looking for this. In addition, I have to look for the color in the walls. I have some ideas, but I'm not sure. Later I'm going to tell you.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

This must be so exciting for you! I found picking out everything for my new kitchen so terrifying. That's because I didn't trust my own taste. It ended up being beautiful, and I'm sure yours will be 10 times more beautiful. Happy Shopping!