Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is celebrated every year on October 31. On this day girls, boys and adults wear different costumes. On this day we can find a lot of activities to do, for example children and their parents go out . They pick up some candies in different houses around their neigborhood. Also, the schools celebrate this day. They have a small party and all the children have to wear costumes. For adults it is a party night because they celebrate halloween in houses, night clubs, etc. I'm very excited because this year I'm goin to wear my costume. My costume is the same as the other years. I call it the punisher. I want to go to Manhattan to see the parade. Here is a picture of my husband and I.

3 comments:

Andrés said...

I think that Halloween is a very entertaining holyday. The last year my wife, my son and I went around the neighborhood. My son was a very happy. For us this holyday is new. Halloween isn’t celebrated in Chile. My wife and my son are ready for this year. I hope that you enjoy in the next Halloween.

Elaine Soffer said...

What a great costume! I never thought you could look so terrifying. I've never been to the parade. You'll have to let me know what you thought.

Eleni said...

I think the holloween it is very interesting in american.I cant wait for this day...