Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wine

Wine is a kind of alcoholic beverage. This beverage is produced by the fermentation of grape juice. A good fermentation of wine give us a good flavor. That why the age of the wine is very important because with the years the flavor become more concentrated. In addition, the age of the wine determinate the price of it. The grape is important too, because this gives the color, smell and texture to produce the wine. If we want to buy a good wine is neccesary to know something about it. Nowadays there is something called wine tasting. This is like a kind of profession where the wine is examinated and evaluated to know the quantity of sugar after the fermentation, and the quantity of chemical compounds. This is an interested topic. I would like to learn more about this to recognize when is a good or bad wine.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

I know very little about wine. If someone offers me a taste, I taste it, but I can't tell much of a difference among wines. I'm always amazed at people who can describe a wine's characteristics in detail.