Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Swimming

Swimming is a very popular sport. Many people practice this sport because it is very healthy for the body. When we swim all the muscles of our bodies work together. Also, swimming helps our body with breating. There are many styles of swimming. For example backstroke, freestyle, breast stroke and butterfly. I remember practice this sport when I was a child. I learned all the styles, but now I use only freestyle because I forget the others. I would like to practice this sport again because I know it is going to help me with my back pain.

3 comments:

Eleni said...

I love swimming too.It is very good sport and papular.Greece has the best beach.

Elaine Soffer said...

I didn't know you had a bad back. Swimming would be good for that, I'm sure.

MARISSA said...

Swimming is the best exercise. You use many of your muscles without hard impact on them.